• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.2.3 Released
MobileSheetsPro 1.2.3 has been released with the following changes:

- Fixed issue with PDFs added through the song editor only having one page.
- Fixed issue with the page order dialog not working correctly
- Added new display setting for Render Preference. Switch between higher quality or faster rendering.

The biggest change is that it is now possible to switch which PDF renderer is used. Some users want faster loading PDFs, while others want the image quality to be the best possible. This setting is under Settings->Display Settings near the bottom.

Mike
Thank you for your great service and for informing us in the "News" sectin about current MSP versions
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(10-25-2015, 05:20 PM)Zuberman Wrote: MobileSheetsPro 1.2.3 has been released with the following changes:

- Fixed issue with PDFs added through the song editor only having one page.
- Fixed issue with the page order dialog not working correctly
- Added new display setting for Render Preference. Switch between higher quality or faster rendering.

The biggest change is that it is now possible to switch which PDF renderer is used. Some users want faster loading PDFs, while others want the image quality to be the best possible. This setting is under Settings->Display Settings near the bottom.

Mike

Thank you Mike
A couple of things:
- in Spanish there is a problem with the translation with the menu of the new setting
-  I updated to android 5.0.2 on my samsung 12.2 and the problem to print a song made by jpg is remaining... The result is white pages
I can't seem to reproduce that problem. Which printing service are you using? The standard Google Cloud printing one or a different one?
(10-26-2015, 04:09 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I can't seem to reproduce that problem. Which printing service are you using? The standard Google Cloud printing one or a different one?

The standard. It's a score made from jpg with a lot of annotations using my samsung 12.2
Does this happen with every jpg you've tried? If not, any chance you can export that to a .msf and send it to mike@zubersoft.com so I can test it?

Thanks,
Mike
(10-26-2015, 10:27 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Does this happen with every jpg you've tried? If not, any chance you can export that to a .msf and send it to mike@zubersoft.com so I can test it?

Thanks,
Mike
Now it works fine! I don't understand why, but there is ok... perhaps the upgrade to lollypop...
How can I get the update? It's not on Google Play right now .
Play store>{upper left, 3 lines}>my apps, it should show all apps needing up dating, MSP should be one of them.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Thanks