• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No USB Connection between MS Pro and Korg pa3x after upgrading Android into 5.0.1
  • I have the same problem with a Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2".  Galaxy updated the OS to Lollipop 5.1.1 and I resisted installing until today because I too was worried it would interfere with the Midi-USB link to my PA600, and sure enough it did. It  displays a message "MobilesheetsPro has stopped. Report / Ok " I was unwilling to install because of a lack of trust in enforced upgrades, but Youtube music playback on the tablet was slowed down to about 30% speed, and I guessed the upgrade was insisting I respond. Now I'm sorry I did. It looks like I'll be replacing the Samsung Galaxy with another make, probably a 13" model. I will leave the Wifi disconnected next time, and find a way to delete the downloaded upgrade if it happens unintentionally. I'm hoping Mike can provide a fix for this. Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: No USB Connection between MS Pro and Korg pa3x after upgrading Android into 5.0.1 - by maintech - 11-21-2015, 05:28 AM