• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sysex don't work with new update 1.2.4
I'm using a sysex to command a Korg Kronos to go automaticly on setlist page.
After this sysex I use a Patch select to change the setlist number and the sound.
With 1.2.3 all work correctly, since the update 1.2.4 sysex don't work. Patch select is still OK.
That's really unusual because I didn't touch any of the MIDI code. Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well? I'm not sure what would have affected the sysex commands...
(11-13-2015, 08:53 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That's really unusual because I didn't touch any of the MIDI code.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well? I'm not sure what would have affected the sysex commands...

Thanks for your reply I will check again.
(11-13-2015, 08:11 PM)Joche Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 08:53 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That's really unusual because I didn't touch any of the MIDI code.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well? I'm not sure what would have affected the sysex commands...

Thanks for your reply I will check again.

I have no explanation for this problem. I deleted the line with sysex, rewritten it and it works again.

Would it be possible to add a line break function because when there is too much "midi datas" the buffer of some synthesizer does not follow the flow of data and sometimes some data is lost.

Why there has the choice of channel for sending sysex is it necessary for sysex ?
If you've enabled sending commands to multiple channels, then you will see the channel selection option for all MIDI commands. You can send different sysex commands to different devices if needed, so channel still makes sense.

As for the line break function, I'm not really sure what you mean by that. Do you want me to add an option to insert pauses between MIDI commands, or are you looking for a way to split a large command up into multiple commands?
OK Mike I understood the channel number makes sense with sysex. Thanks.
Yes, I mean a pause between MIDI commands.

And thanks again for Mobilesheets and your listening to users Wink
Wink 
(11-14-2015, 07:01 PM)Joche Wrote: OK Mike I understood the channel number makes sense with sysex. Thanks.
Yes, I mean a pause between MIDI commands.

And thanks again for Mobilesheets and your listening to users  Wink

Mike, I think I found were is the problem :
Image 1 - The Wall - midi datas created with mobilesheets PRO : sysex works perfectly
Image 2 - Sweet Home Chicago - miidi datas created with companion PRO : sysex don't works correctly. Nothing happend.
As can be seen on the images sysex is exactly the same on both.
If I modify with mobilesheets the data sysex it does not still work.
If I delete the line of sysex and if I write again the data sysex, it works.

Maybe this can help you. Or let know where is the datas I will check if datas is equals or not.

Thanks Joche, I'll look into it. That helps a lot.
Hi Mike, did you find something wrong ?
I just explored this issue quite a bit, and I have verified that the exact same MIDI message goes out regardless of whether the song is created/modified through the companion app or the tablet. I'm very confused why you would be seeing different behavior. Have you actually captured the MIDI message somehow to show that it's different in the two cases? As far as I can tell, everything should work.

Thanks,
Mike
Can you please export the song that was created by the companion and does not work? I'm wondering if it may have something to do with your PC using a different language (assuming you aren't using it in English), and the program is inserting the characters different somehow for the MIDI message. If you can send that .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com, I bet I will be able to find some answers.

Thanks,
Mike
(11-24-2015, 05:20 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Can you please export the song that was created by the companion and does not work? I'm wondering if it may have something to do with your PC using a different language (assuming you aren't using it in English), and the program is inserting the characters different somehow for the MIDI message. If you can send that .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com, I bet I will be able to find some answers.

Thanks,
Mike

I will send you song created with companion tomorrow. I'm using a french windows 7
I Mike, I tested the pre-release sent. Unfortunaltly the troubleshootong is still here.
SYSEX datas created with companion don't works.
SYSEX datas created with mobilesheets works correctly.
Any chance you can send me a library backup containing both songs? That will probably work better than the .msf approach for this problem.

Thanks,
Mike
(11-28-2015, 03:45 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Any chance you can send me a library backup containing both songs? That will probably work better than the .msf approach for this problem.

Thanks,
Mike

Yes I can sent you library backup with only this songs. I will do that.