• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatibility
(11-13-2015, 04:25 AM)sciurius Wrote: When I try to install MSPro on my Moto-G, Market refuses to do so since it is not compatible with this device.
What exactly are the requirements for compatibility?
The reason I want to run MSPro on the Moto-G is because I'd like to experiment with this thing: http://www.amazon.com/Castiv-Sidekick-Un...B003TGCC9E
I have written Mike directly on this. I am in the same boat.

You can't run on a phone if you bought from Play although it is somewhat compatible. As a singer guitar player there are many times where I just want to use my phone. The original version non pro from Amazon will work. In portrait mode some of the icons don't display properly but works ok on my Galaxy S2 in landscape. My problem is that my old original database lacks many new additions since Pro.
I hope Mike will allow some format on a phone soon.
I am in the market for a new phone and knowing what is coming would be helpful. I will gladly pay for a phone version on Android or Windows 10. If a few more respond to this maybe Mike will bump this up. Love the program but need a backup database on phone for emergency use. My friends tablet just died... a phone backup would help. For pro players the cost of the software is not an issue!

Messages In This Thread
Compatibility - by sciurius - 11-13-2015, 04:25 AM
RE: Compatibility - by gman - 11-13-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Compatibility - by Zubersoft - 11-13-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Compatibility - by Skip - 11-13-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Compatibility - by sciurius - 11-13-2015, 05:19 PM