• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations
A line drawn the length of the stave, extends beyond at both ends in the saved song.  Could this be rectified please Mike.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
John,

Can you provide a screenshot? I'm not sure I completely understand the nature of the problem. Are you drawing a line and its width is somehow changing after you save the changes?

Thanks,
Mike
(11-29-2015, 02:41 AM)Zuberman Wrote: John,

Can you provide a screenshot? I'm not sure I completely understand the nature of the problem. Are you drawing a line and its width is somehow changing after you save the changes?

Thanks,
Mike

Not sure how to provide you with a screenshot.  I'm using the line drawing tool to highlight one of the ledger lines.  I'm drawing the line the full length of the stave but when I OK it the line appears to extend beyond the stave at each end. i.e. it comes out longer than drawn and therefore looks untidy.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
In my previous post I should have said stave lines and not ledger lines.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
(11-29-2015, 06:39 PM)namder Wrote: In my previous post I should have said stave lines and not ledger lines.

John

How strange, it's working OK now!!

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Keep me posted if you encounter any problems.
(11-30-2015, 02:42 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Keep me posted if you encounter any problems.

Sorry to hi jack the thread, but, I have always had a problem of the text box dropping down below where I set it.  I seems to happen regardless of whether I use auto size for the text box or not.

It will look fine when I am in the chart.  But, when I open the the chart at a later time, I notice it.

The reason it can be a problem is because I will often put in a white background to cover up text on the sheet.  So, when it drops down, it can block parts of the chart I need to see.

So, I figured I would mention it here because it might be related to the issue in this post.

Jeff