• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks
Skip, I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. When people set up the ordering, they may link from page 2, let's say, to page 4, then from page 5 back to 2, then from page 2 to page 6. Two link points would be on page 2, but I don't think you would want either to be "primary" or "default". You just want MobileSheets to recognize that you've already activated the first link point on page, so the next time you are on that page, it should use the other link point. If you manually turned the pages with your finger from page 5 back to page 2, for example, MobileSheets would recognize that you already advanced past the first link point on page 2, so it should use the second link point once page 2 was reached. The logic would be a little interesting though, as I have to re-evaluate which link point should be the next one to be activated with every page turn, so if a tap was used to turn from page 5 to 4, then 4 to 3, then 3 to 2, at each page my code would be seeing if there are any link points on those pages that should be primary instead of the link point on page 5. In that simple example, I can't see the logic getting messed up by that. If there were link points on every page though, some of which came after 5, the current link point would be jumping all over. I would have to make sure that the logic always picked the most reasonable link point on the currently viewed page if the pages are turned by tapping or swiping versus with a pedal. It's definitely a lot more complex than the way it currently works.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks - by Zubersoft - 12-01-2015, 03:53 AM