• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last song in setlist, display not quite right
I understand what you mean now, but it's actually acting as designed. A setlist combines all of the songs into one continuous piece. On the last page, I don't allow the sheet music to be scrolled past the bottom of the tablet because there is no content past that point. I'm a little confused why this is a major problem though as you can still see all of the current song that you are playing. If you are unable to access content that is supposed to be displayed, that is something entirely different (if so, I was not able to reproduce this).

If you want to have a vertical scrolling list where each song is loaded independently, you can actually achieve this by checking the Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song option and unchecking "Always Load Whole Setlist". Now you can tap the song you want to load from the setlist, advance through it, and when you advance past the end of the song, it will load the next piece.

If you believe that you should be able to scroll the last page to the top of the screen, I can consider making that change, but I don't believe that's how any other viewer would handle the last page of a multi-page document (which is essentially what the setlist becomes). I would certainly want to hear feedback from a number of users to ensure that's the behavior people would prefer.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last song in setlist, display not quite right - by Zubersoft - 01-17-2016, 06:48 PM