• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slow Bluetooth pedal page turns with Toshiba Excite 13
(03-27-2013, 02:14 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I'll definitely have to see if I can figure out why the pedal turns are going so slowly. Which pedal mode were you using?

If you're asking about the configuration of the pedal itself, it's whatever Airturn's default is; I've never touched that particular configuration, since (until now?) I've never needed to.

(03-27-2013, 02:14 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I know of no way to have both the virtual keyboard and the bluetooth pedal attached.

I was afraid of that. Just for fun, I ordered a BiliPro USB pedal last night, hoping to solve both this and the page-turning speed issue simultaneously. I'll report back here once I receive and have a chance to test it.

(03-27-2013, 02:14 PM)Zuberman Wrote: There are already options in the Display Settings for keeping parts of the overlay always visible.

I'm impressed. :-) I'll have to go look for that and see what I can find.

(03-27-2013, 02:14 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I'll definitely add arrows in annotations when I can.

Thank you! This certainly isn't a rush, just something I thought of and wanted to mention before I forgot. :-)

- Steven

Messages In This Thread
RE: slow Bluetooth pedal page turns with Toshiba Excite 13 - by smw - 03-27-2013, 02:22 PM