• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slow Bluetooth pedal page turns with Toshiba Excite 13
(04-07-2013, 04:39 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I checked through all the changes in the last month, and nothing stood out as being definitely the cause for the pedal delays.

The part I can't understand is that when the delays occur, the new page is clearly being drawn in stages, with annotations the first part to appear. I could understand if somehow the pedal presses aren't being recognized quickly enough, but once the press event has been received by your code, why would the redraw speed be any different than when the page is turned by tapping the screen?

For what it's worth I can't corroborate the idea that the delay started in version 4.0.8 -- I was using that version on the Galaxy Note 10.1, and page turns were just fine; it wasn't until moving to the Excite 13, still at MobileSheets 4.0.8, that I started having problems. The only significant software difference for me is the Android version (4.1.x on the the Galaxy Note, 4.0.y on the Excite; I could look up the values of x and y if that would help).

- Steven

Messages In This Thread
RE: slow Bluetooth pedal page turns with Toshiba Excite 13 - by smw - 04-07-2013, 12:11 PM