• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More options for apply to for cuts
(01-14-2016, 03:43 PM)Zuberman Wrote: If you can put together a list of things you want saved, I can certainly consider them. As for changing the song editor starting tab, that's something I would really like to get feedback from more users on. Right now, it defaults to the "Fields" tab when editing an existing song, and the "Files" tab when creating a new song, as I think the most common action is to add a file first.
Maybe there can be a collective effort for a list. For now I just I'm just posting my ideas as I get more acquainted with MSP and encounter the tasks and problems.
I'm still in the phase of setting it up, importing songs, formatting and cutting them. My experience (for now) is that I for now mostly am changing page order, cutting and whiting out some passages, workinng in "batches". So I mostly switch between the song editor to the files tab for now. 
This may and will certainly change and be different for others. But I think it's more economical to remember the last tab for such batch editing and not much of a bother to switch to another tab as the remembered one if necessary for later single edits.

Messages In This Thread
More options for apply to for cuts - by BRX - 01-12-2016, 02:32 AM
RE: More options for apply to for cuts - by BRX - 01-12-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: More options for apply to for cuts - by BRX - 01-13-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: More options for apply to for cuts - by BRX - 01-14-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: More options for apply to for cuts - by Ben - 01-15-2016, 10:47 PM