• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs with multiple Keys: Leave as registered
What do you think about using a combobox instead? You could e.g. rename one of the buttons to "MORE" and open a selection list when it is clicked
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Page 20 of the manual here has the write-up with examples for the song title formatting: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/MobileSheetsPro.pdf

That's a pretty good idea itsme - I'll look into adding that.

Thanks,
Mike
Okay, turns out I can't easily access the capo information for song title formatting purposes. There are a number of database tables containing required information that I don't read out at startup to reduce memory usage and load times at startup. The capo information is only loaded when required (i.e. when the song is first viewed). I get periodic crash reports from tablets that are throwing out of memory exceptions (and these are good tablets, not cheap tablets), so it's definitely a valid concern.

Is having the capo very important to you for formatting purposes? Or can you live without it?

Mike
I hoped it was something trivial to add, but I can definitely live without it Smile.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).