• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Happening?
I'm running a Galaxy Tab 2. I had MobileSheets Pro running since it's been out of beta. A couple of weeks ago, my tab started to hang and slow down (cause a little problem on a gig).

Today, I had a melt down in rehearsal: Tab froze. After turning off Wi-Fi, etc. and unstalling several app's, I finally resorted to a hard reset, as all I use the tab for are charts. Notwithstanding backup, all apps except MobileSheets Pro, were restored -- even GuitarTapp Pro, Fakebook, etc. But NO MOBILESHEETS PRO!

Next, I attempted to go to Google Play and reinstall/purchase (again, if necessary [gigging tomorro]) MobileSheets Pro.

1. No MobileSheets Pro on the Google Play
2. Installing MobileSheets (the green icon), entry screen says "Pro" is on Google Play: click through gets to the MobileSheets Pro. The icon is blue, but there's a note that MobileSheets Pro is for phones! What am I missing here? Oh, yea! MobileSheets Pro would not install on the Tab 2.

I've installed, opened and linked files,with my external micro-card with everything on it using the "old" free app. I'm good to go. But, can someone help me understand what happened, and why I can't find or install the Pro version as of this moment in time.

Thanks,

C

Messages In This Thread
What's Happening? - by cchannel - 01-31-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: What's Happening? - by Skip - 01-31-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: What's Happening? - by Zubersoft - 01-31-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: What's Happening? - by cchannel - 01-31-2016, 01:45 PM