• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.3.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.5 Released
I just released version 1.3.5 of MobileSheetsPro and version 2.2.5 of the companion application. The changes can be seen below. I will also include changes made in version 1.3.4 of MobileSheetsPro as I didn't create a separate post for that.

MobileSheetsPro 1.3.5

• The quick action box can now be positioned in any of the corners or disabled in the touch action settings
  • Fixed potential crash while loading an alphabetically sorted setlist from the recent tab
  • Fixed issue with text/chord pro documents not having their key set during import
  • Fixed bugs in algorithm for detecting key by chord progression
MobileSheetsPro 1.3.4
  • Fixed issues with MIDI connections not reliably working. Also fixed issue that could cause some devices to hard reboot upon connecting a MIDI device.
  • Fixed layout issues with text/chord pro files that can cause them to be sized incorrectly due to the overlay
  • Fixed sorting issues that could be caused with certain combinations of options on the group editor screen
  • Fixed numerous UI issues on cell phones
  • CSV parsing now supports quoted values
  • Fixed potential issue when restoring backups between devices with settings included if an external SD card is used
  • Fixed issue with turning small pages in the vertical scrolling display mode taking multiple presses
  • Detection of chord pro keywords is no longer case sensitive
MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.5
  • Fixed issue with audio extraction checkbox being positioned incorrectly if dialog is resized
  • Fixed issue with key not being populated when importing text/chord pro
  • Fixed issue with audio extraction always failing when extracting from backup files
  • Fixed sorting issues when sorting by various columns. Blank values are always at the end now.
Mike
The quick action position is buggy - I set it to be in the top left, and it worked for a while, but then later I would tap the top left and it would pop up in the bottom right. Tapping the bottom right did not bring it up, even though that is where it appeared with a top left tap.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I'll have to see if I can reproduce that problem easily. If you notice a pattern, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
I tried to reproduce that without success. It seems to work OK in my case
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

The issue seems to stick around once you get it...all songs and setlists, even after reboots of the tablet.
The problem became solved once I switched the setting to a different corner, tested that, and then switched it back to the corner I wanted. We'll see if the problem arises again. So far so good.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
The Quick Action Box is a useful part of the MSP UI. It could be even more useful if we could configure all of its buttons to our preferred actions
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Being able to configure the buttons is still on my list of things to do, along with a few other settings. I just wanted to provide people the option to move or disable it as I've been getting a lot of feedback from people that considered it a problem in the bottom right corner.

Mike
It seems to be an issue when the application is first loaded. If you close it then reopen it, you'll see the problem again (until you go to the settings screen and then exit). I'll get it fixed for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
Any chance to optionally disable the quick box (or whatever it's called) in the library, too? Not currently, I think.
Oh you mean the toolbar at the bottom right of the library screen? I haven't added anything to disable that yet.
Yes, I never use that toolbar and would be happy if it can be suppressed individually via settings as it covers a (granted, small) portion of the library.