• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
setting up a MobileSheets Wiki?
There's already a lot of know-how, tips & tricks and knowledge in the forum. But it is hard to find the relevant information when I need it. How about setting up a wiki or the like to improve accessability?
Any other ideas?
The ideal solution would be a well structurized collection of tips and know-how with an additional good search function. It would be perfect if it could be synchronized to the tablet so that it is always and ecverywhere available.
Integration into MSP is IMHO not essential.
Anybody knows a WIKI App for Android that works well and synchronizes with a WIKI on the internet?
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(02-11-2016, 09:32 PM)itsme Wrote: There's already a lot of know-how, tips & tricks and knowledge in the forum. But it is hard to find the relevant information when I need it. How about setting up a wiki or the like to improve accessability?

Setting up a wiki is a good idea, and fairly trivial to do. E.g., SourceForge and GitHub support them.

Quote:Anybody knows a WIKI App for Android that works well and synchronizes with a WIKI on the internet?

Now that would be the killer wiki I've been looking for for a long time already...
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Maybe a 'Howto' Forum here? It could be a source for Mike when doing the manual as well as the rest of us. It probably need to be controlled some way to keep it pertinent.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12