• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import several version of one song
Hi,

I am new to MobileSheets, but can see a huge potential for me. I have been wanting an application such as this for many years. I even tried on my own with excel spreadsheets, but I am not experienced enough to do a proper job. So I am very happy to see this application and want to put in the time to set it up correctly.

I have batch imported several songs in txt and pdf format; many have more than one version.
I was under the impression that importing would put the different versions under on song name to prevent having several songs with the same name. After, I could make corrections to the ones that did not import as I intended. However, this did not happen, each version has it's own song name.

My intention with the songs was having many versions, perhaps one chart for vocals, one for piano, having some with staff, others with just lyrics and chords, etc. But all of them would be under one single song name.
Is this not the way MobileSheets was intended, or am I missing sonething?

Another thing that happened is that I imported a batch of audio files and for some reason the app lost the information, even though the files are still present in the MobileSheets folder along with the other files that I have imported. Only, the database does not recognize that the audio files are there any longer.

Any tips will be aprrecaited..

Cheers,
Dan

Messages In This Thread
Import several version of one song - by madoues - 02-15-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Import several version of one song - by BRX - 02-15-2016, 07:23 AM