• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
batch import inconsistency -- 15 of 22 songs failed
#5
After all that, it turns out this whole thing was a false alarm.

Just now I tried opening some of the failed PDF files with Acrobat Reader, and that failed also, claiming that the files were corrupt.  Then I opened one of the ones which had been successfully imported, again with Acrobat Reader, and while it opened correctly, the actual contents didn't match the filename; instead it was the next file in sequence.

...so then I deleted all of the PDF files from the tablet, transferred them to the tablet again (using the same ftp program I'd used to transfer them originally last night), and this time all 22 were imported successfully.

I don't understand this at all, but clearly somehow the file transfer last night failed without any notice.  I apologize for wasting your time on this!

I do still request error messages from the MobileSheets import process, though. Rolleyes   If MobileSheets had told me last night that there was something wrong with the file contents, I might have figured out what was going on right away without having to ask for help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: batch import inconsistency -- 15 of 22 songs failed - by smw - 03-02-2016, 12:39 PM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.