• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP Companion File Name/Size Columns
Is it possible to add "File Name" and "File Size" to song tab (configure columns)?  It would be a great asset when spotting duplicate song titles that have inadvertently been linked to one file.
Thanks also for continuing to provide excellent support for this app.
Steven...
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, Android 13, MobileSheetsPro, MobileSheets Companion, Airturn ATFS-2 Bluetooth Dual Pedals, Clavinova CVP-709PE, Yamaha Genos
The only reason I didn't add that column already is it requires that I load a lot of additional data out of the database that I normally defer until a song is actually edited or loaded. While this is important on the tablet to try and conserve memory and load times, it's probably not as big a deal on the PC. I'll see how big the impact is if I just read everything out of the database at startup so I can support this.

Mike
You're in luck - I was able to add this capability to the companion already and it all seems to work well. Loading all of the information was a little slower than I liked so I limited it to only the pieces needed for files.
Thanks for the prompt response Mike, look forward to the inclusion in a future companion upgrade.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, Android 13, MobileSheetsPro, MobileSheets Companion, Airturn ATFS-2 Bluetooth Dual Pedals, Clavinova CVP-709PE, Yamaha Genos
Mike; thanks for adding my suggested fields in v2.3.0, very helpful. Steven...