• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workaround for MP3 plays only after hitting loudspeaker symbol twice
There was a thread on this on 09-03-2015, and when I reinstalled my backup into Pro in May 2015 I had the same problem, using a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1       I submitted details to Mike, but it seems a rare problem affecting certain tablets only, rather than a bug as such.
A workaround is to drop the mp3 from the song, then re-attach it.

Hugh
Is this still a problem? There were a few database fixes I made awhile back for the volume, but I can't remember if it resolved this issue or not.
(03-04-2016, 10:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Is this still a problem? There were a few database fixes I made awhile back for the volume, but I can't remember if it resolved this issue or not.

I don't know if it's still a problem, because I only did the one big transfer (May 2015) from the old Mobile Sheets into Pro, and encountered that problem.
Since I don't need mp3 accompaniments for most of my repertoire, I never experimented further. I was reluctant to experiment with fresh transfers, unless I was assured the fix had been achieved, and I added new repertoire to Pro, so installing a backup from the old MS would then have been a setback. I kept the old Mobile Sheets for backings when needed.
Having now done the workaround within Pro, everything is working brilliantly.
Hugh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon