• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page turning feature
I've been trying to find an option for 2-page display mode to automatically turn pages every x seconds with an initial pause of y seconds before starting. I presume that it does not currently exist. It is useful when playing pieces with a fixed tempo and avoids having to use a pedal. Thanks.
It seems to me having the second [right hand] page jumping/moving to the left would be hard to get used to unless it was a two page jump, pages 3-4 replacing pages 1-2.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
If I modify the automatic scrolling to work for the two page mode, you could set it up to turn 100% of the page every x seconds with an initial pause of y. That would work for you, correct?
(03-12-2016, 02:28 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If I modify the automatic scrolling to work for the two page mode, you could set it up to turn 100% of the page every x seconds with an initial pause of y. That would work for you, correct?

Yes it would. In fact initially I set the scrolling options as you describe in the 1+3, 2+4 display mode only to find that such scrolling was not supported. Many thanks for considering making this change which would be a big help.
It's done - the change will be included with the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-12-2016, 05:17 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It's done - the change will be included with the next update.

Thanks,
Mike

What an amazing response, Mike! Now I like Mobilesheets Pro even more! By the way in the 1+3, 2+4 mode I find it easier to keep track of where I am by annotating a large 1,2,3,.. at the top of each page. Thanks again. Tom