• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linking multiple tablets
Hi, I'm pretty sure this isn't possible but figured I'd ask. Is there any way to link tablets with MobileSheets, so that, say, if one band member changes the order of a setlist it's updated on the other band members' tablets?
There is no automatic way to do this at the moment. I'm working on changing the way setlists are shared so that it's possible to share just the list of songs (so that users can share their setlists and others can update just the list of songs in their matching setlist). I also want to provide options to share setlists so that song metadata and annotations can be updated, but the list of files for those songs will not be included or updated. All of this will be available on top of the current mechanism for sharing the full setlist with all song data and files.

Mike
(04-11-2016, 03:57 AM)Zuberman Wrote: There is no automatic way to do this at the moment. I'm working on changing the way setlists are shared so that it's possible to share just the list of songs (so that users can share their setlists and others can update just the list of songs in their matching setlist). I also want to provide options to share setlists so that song metadata and annotations can be updated, but the list of files for those songs will not be included or updated. All of this will be available on top of the current mechanism for sharing the full setlist with all song data and files.

Mike

Thanks for the response!