• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit for page sorting
There seems to be a limit for the characters allowed for page sorting in the edit screen

I was eliminating blank pages in a 3 digits pages fakebook. Since I need up to 15 characters to eliminate one page (e.g. 100-102,104-110 to eliminate page 103) and the limit seems to be at 50 chars or less, one can remove or resort very few pages in a book with many pages. At least I couldn't MSP to accept more chars.

Please (if I haven't overlooked something again) consider removing or at least considerably expanding that limit.
My usage of fakebooks is different to your workflow, so I do not need to remove blank pages as you do. For a fake book I prepare two entries: the table of contents as one "song" and another "song" showing the complete book with all its pages. Additionally I prepare the CSV for the book. I import only those songs that I'm really interested to play, one by one, using the CSV.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I just entered well over 100 characters in the page order textbox. There is no limitation on the number of characters you can enter. The textbox scrolls from side to side - are you sure you just aren't seeing the characters you are entering?
No. There's something else amiss. First time I tried it it didn't accept more chars and showed the "invalid" warning (though all were valid ones). After a restart it accepted more chars but didn't process them. The excluded page still showed up in the book. I'll investigate more and will send you the original pdf and the entries I made for the pages so you can check if you can reproduce that.