• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get to Amazon to upgrade to 4.0.9
I'm in a right mess now I can't use Mobilesheets at all Confused.

I tried to get to the Amazon App Store to get the upgrade. Every time I tried to sign in, the Android browser crashed. I uninstalled the Amazon Shop app and tried to re-install but then was locked out because I can't sign in! Doh!

Now I can't use Mobile sheets at all because it complains that I don't have the Amazon shop app!!! I'm trapped in this vicious circle. How do I get out?
I've tried Googling but the Android fora are way over my head. In any case I don't have much in the way of model details on my cheapo Vimicro 10" tablet. All I know is that is it Android 2.3. Can anyone help get me out of this hole?
I think I'm almost out now. It's taken what seems like most of today! I ended up doing a factory reset of the tablet. I was then faced with a small row of icons all with Chinese labels Huh
So then I Googled "android tablet chinese menu translator" and found this http://liliputing.com/2013/02/how-to-cha...h-etc.html and managed to change the language back to UK English Cool
Now for the worrying bit, I went into the browser and tried to download the "Amazon App Shop" app - no browser crashes - hoorah. Installed it, signed in, still no crashes, then reinstalled Mobilesheets. Whoopee.

Now to restore my songs and setlists from an old backup? Not so obvious or easy, so now over to a different thread methinks.
Wow, I'm sorry you've had to deal with so many problems. The update is not available yet on Amazon. It should be soon though.
(04-12-2013, 02:53 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Wow, I'm sorry you've had to deal with so many problems. The update is not available yet on Amazon. It should be soon though.

Many thanks for all the help in getting me up and running. Great piece of software. Being less and less impressed by Android, it's all that stops me migrating to an iPad. I don't know how you find the time to do all this. Respect.