• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamp only works in same page display mode
I added a whole note stamp to a jpg score image while in two-page mode, and it worked great.
But when I change to single-page, the stamp shows a quarter inch to the left of where it belongs.
Is there an option to just burn it into the underlying image?
Tap the circle at top left corner of the annotations editor, then tap "Write Annotations to File". If you use this, it will make the annotation permanently a part of the image.

I'll have to see if I can reproduce the issue with going from the two page mode to the single page mode. That should not cause the annotation to move.

Mike
I can't seem to reproduce this using version 1.4.7 (the latest). I have a song with two image files in it. I switched to the two page mode in landscape orientation, and made an annotation on the first page using a stamp. I then saved my annotations, switched the tablet to portrait, and the annotation was in the correct spot. I went back to landscape, change to the single page display mode there, and the annotation was still in the correct place. Which part of my test doesn't match what you tried?

Thanks,
Mike