• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation stamp Nudge tool not present sometimes
Mike

Sorry for not getting back sooner. Never got a notification on your your second message.

Nothing specific I can point to that will trigger it. It will sometimes happen right after starting MS and going straight to an edit. It will happen after having MS up for a while practicing and then doing an edit. I have had it happen editing 2 charts in a row. Edit the first chart it acted up, exit (the edit, not MS) and re-edit and it's okay. Edited a second chart and it acted up again, exit and re-edit an okay again. Edited a third chart and it was fine. I usually get several new charts at a time and do some preliminary markups before first rehearsal.
All of my charts are PDF's that I add annotations to. I must have about 700 charts, for what ever that is worth.

Thanks,
Bruce

(06-17-2016, 03:58 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I can't reproduce the issue with the nudge window not being displayed.  It's always displayed for me.  Are there specific steps to get it to not show up?

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Annotation stamp Nudge tool not present sometimes - by bruce1 - 06-21-2016, 12:41 PM