• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.0 Released
I'm happy to announce the release of MobileSheetsPro v1.5.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.0. While the changes are mostly bug fixes and enhancements to page turning with the vertical scrolling display mode, I also added the ability to configure the text size and alignment of song and setlist notes. The full changes are listed below. Barring any major defects, the next update will not be as quick so that I can incorporate some large changes that require translations such as the ability to configure display settings per song, and some other requests from users.

MobileSheetsPro v1.5.4
  • Increased default size of song/setlist notes and added text size and alignment settings on the notes dialog
  • Fixed various issues with page turning the vertical scrolling display mode
  • The last page in a song or setlist can now be scrolled to the top of the screen in the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Scrolling with a pedal now accounts for the gap between pages in the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Reduced priority for MIDI connections to lower UI impact/slowdown
  • CSV parsing now correctly accounts for skipping invalid columns
  • The annotations editor will no longer partially hide the top of a page if the Center Pages setting is enabled
  • Slightly increased the size of the nudge arrows in the annotations editor
  • Fixed issue with the speed rendering setting that could cause some fonts to not show up

MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.0
  • Added support for new text size and alignment settings on the edit notes dialog
  • If duplicate files are detected during import, the companion now prompts to swap in a file or create a new song
  • Fixed timestamps to use UTC everywhere, but display in local time

Mike

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.0 Released - by Zubersoft - 06-20-2016, 10:32 AM