• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.0 Released
(06-22-2016, 03:33 PM)Ben Wrote: Amazon update: wonder whether other users experience the same delay or no-show.
The 1.5.4 version is there, I see that, but no option to update offered.
I don't need or want to stick with Amazon, it was a random choice at the time.

I would also dearly like to dump the Amazon App Store.

Not only do I get (late) notifications for updates, they don't work on (the older) two of my tablets...it seems to download, but no update.

Amazon doesn't know why this should happen, and points the finger at the developer (Mike).

To get around this, I have been side-loading an .apk backup created on another tablet, which works fine.

After thinking about it, I couldn't justify the space taken up by the Amazon App Store app, so I deleted it on the two tablets...only to find I can't run MobileSheets Pro unless I have their (AMAZON) app store app installed!  Angry

As a side note, I see my LG-V909 (G-Slate) (running Android 3.xx) isn't eligible to run the current version of MobileSheets Pro according to the Google Play Store...despite the fact that a side-loaded copy works fine on it.  Huh

Steve
I could be wrong, it happened once before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro 1.5.4 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.0 Released - by Steve B. - 07-18-2016, 07:46 AM