• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong size objexts when starting to annotate when zoomed
Hello. Thank you for this fantastic software - despite its complexity I have found it very intuitive to use and very reliable.

I noticed a small bug.  If you are zoomed in to a page, sometimes when you enter the annotations editor it does not zoom the page out again.  Then, when you create objects, their size isn't adjusted to match the zoom level: they appear the same size as if the page weren't zoomed, and consequently go tiny when you zoom out.

I don't know if zooming out when you start to edit was something introduced to work around this object size problem, but in an ideal world the zoom level wouldn't change when you start the editor.
The zoom level in the annotations editor is supposed to match the main view. I keep trying to reproduce the problem you described, but every time I enter the annotations editor, it matches the zoom in the main view. Are there any steps I should follow to see the behavior you are seeing? Do I have to enter the annotations editor then change pages while in the editor to see this problem or does it happen for you even on the current page?

Thanks,
Mike