• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just starting out
Hi
just starting out
i know this is stupid but i need help to import multiple page scores into Mobilesheets from Onedrive. at the moment i am scanning page by page and having to give each a different file name which i then cannot import into one score. please as a newcomer what am i missing?
Merge them into one pdf before importing. I use PDFSAM.
\
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
You can also go to the Songs tab, tap New to enter the song editor, then on the files tab, tap +, select your files and they will all be added to one song. The next major update is adding an option to combine/merge files in the song editor, so that will help users that need to do this.

Mike
(09-21-2023, 03:44 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can also go to the Songs tab, tap New to enter the song editor, then on the files tab, tap +, select your files and they will all be added to one song. The next major update is adding an option to combine/merge files in the song editor, so that will help users that need to do this.

Mike

thank you - will try as soon as get some time
geoff
(09-21-2023, 12:58 AM)GEOFF THOMPSON Wrote: Hi
just starting out
i know this is stupid but i need help to import multiple page scores into Mobilesheets from Onedrive. at the moment i am scanning page by page and having to give each a different file name which i then cannot import into one score. please as a newcomer what am i missing?

If you are using Onedrive you are probably scanning from a multifunction printer using Windows 10?  If so they all will scan multiple pages to one file but sometimes the command is hard to find.  Check your printer software.  I've been using the iPhone but I just found my printer/scanner does a better job and scans as many pages as I want into one file.
(09-21-2023, 09:39 PM)timothy42b Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 12:58 AM)GEOFF THOMPSON Wrote: Hi
just starting out

If you are using Onedrive you are probably scanning from a multifunction printer using Windows 10?  If so they all will scan multiple pages to one file but sometimes the command is hard to find.  Check your printer software.  I've been using the iPhone but I just found my printer/scanner does a better job and scans as many pages as I want into one file.
Thank you , you are correct, i,m doing just that so will follow this up.
much appreciated geoff