• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add custom2 as column in Companion app
Question 
Hi,

since this is my first post in this forum I first want to say how great mobile sheets is!!! Can't imagine anymore how to handle all our scores without it!

So far I have only one thing that could be improved for my purposes: After activating the custom2 field in the companion app I can modify it in the editing dialogue, however it's not possible to add it as a column in the songs' table view. Would be nice if that's possible since I use that field for comments to a song.

Thanks,
lawrencewence
I just added custom2 as one of the supported columns.

Thanks for the feedback,
Mike
I didn't notice that since I rarely use the companion. But was this an oversight or are more fields missing columns in the companion? Shouldn't all have their editable counterparts in the companion app?

And, yes, I'm using this thread as excuse to ask if there's a chance you get to the feature request of more custom groups and fields on your to do list anytime soon.
You can enable/disable all the fields now I believe, so I don't think there are any more missing fields.

Right now I'm focusing mainly on bug fixes and finishing the Windows 10 version. Once that is done, I'm going to switch back to working off enhancements like that.
(09-17-2016, 04:18 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I just added custom2 as one of the supported columns.

Wow, that went fast! Big Grin  Thanks, that makes the companion app much more usable for me.
Just installed version 2.4.7 and can confirm that it's working!

As a midterm goal it would be nice, if you were able to rename all the custom fields, similar to the custom group. Something for "after win10-version". Wink

Thanks,
lawrencewence