• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI command labels don't change
I was attempting to use the companion to change some of the MIDI patch changes on some of my songs. I was able to edit the program change data itself, but the label would not change.
Sounds like a bug - I'll take a look at it.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-28-2023, 09:02 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Sounds like a bug - I'll take a look at it.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike

I'm trying to edit the MIDI for 90 songs using Companion V3.2.0 and the Labels are not being saved.
Cheers
LSU_Baz
My goal originally was to address all the reported bugs when I ported the companion app over to the cross-platform framework (so it can be released on Linux and MacOS). I just haven't had any time to work on that though. If I can't find time to dedicate to that, I can just release an update with fixes for this and a few other things.

Mike
(02-13-2024, 03:53 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: My goal originally was to address all the reported bugs when I ported the companion app over to the cross-platform framework (so it can be released on Linux and MacOS). I just haven't had any time to work on that though. If I can't find time to dedicate to that, I can just release an update with fixes for this and a few other things.

Mike

Thanks Mike
I look forward to the fix. Using the Companion for editing is much more efficient for me. It takes more than one try to hit the correct place on the screen with my fat fingers.
Regards
Baz