• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Sheets Pro Companion connection problem
(10-12-2016, 03:59 AM)Zuberman Wrote: As mentioned, this was a compatibility issue with the Galaxy Apps Store version of MobileSheetsPro. If anyone else is using that version and encounters this connection problem, uninstall the companion app, download the latest version from www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html and reinstall it. After that, it should work.

And if THAT doesn't work?  When I try to connect, I get this message:  "USB Debugging Not Enabled"  "In order to conncect using USB, USB Bugging must first be enabled.  Go to the companion app menu & click help-how to enable USB Debugging for more information."
then there are to options:  cancel and Use Wifi.  If I click Wifi, the message just reappears.  I unplugged & replugged router, rebooted laptop & tab, uninstalled MobileSheetsProCompanion2.4.8 and reinstalled the downloaded one from your link & none of that worked.  I'm still getting the same message.
Please help!
Luann

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mobile Sheets Pro Companion connection problem - by luann@windstream.net - 10-13-2016, 03:35 AM