• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical scrolling page alignment
I can chime in with more ideas for vertical scrolling.

It's my favourite view and I'm using it with cropped pages for a continuous view with a mixture of tapping, dragging and a Bluetooth device for scrolling/page turning.

Sometimes it's hard to see where a new page begins with the next cropped page already visible at the bottom.
An unobtrusive visual marker to indicate where the next page starts (dotted line or something) and the next turn is required would be nice.

I already requested a way to controll the scrolling speed, not for autoscroll but for the manual page turn/scroll. With the available speed I'm often disoriented where to continue and have to find the place again (due to the cropping and the already visible and often already played lines). A speed where you can keep your eyes on the measures you're currently playing while they scroll up would be ideal.

The last idea are custom turn marks (maybe even as additional property for the suggested measure marks) but not for autoscroll but for manual scrolling again. There are rests or other things in charts where it is convenient to have a page scroll and not necessarily to the next page. That's why I often use dragging, too. With turn marks one could comfortably scroll to convenient parts of the score with tapping or Bluetooth.

All of this of course not urgent either, but hopefully worth to consider for future implementation.

Messages In This Thread
Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 10-13-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by BRX - 10-14-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 10-16-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 01-12-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 04-21-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling page alignment - by AndyL - 05-28-2017, 04:48 AM