• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Player Settings
I have three separate mp3 files attached to a song. If I select one track to play and get to the end.  I would like to repeat the same track, but not immediately.  Sometimes this happens and sometimes it will play another track.  I have read the manual and played around with different settings.  Is this a bug or have I not hit on the correct settings. I am using a foot pedal to start/pause/stop but I have tried screen presses with the same results.  

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
I have come to the conclusion that I can't achieve the replay of the same track without further selecting it from the three.  If this isn't a bug, can it be incorporated.  My three tracks are the three separate parts, 1st mandolin, 2nd mandolin and both tracks together.  I use these for practice purposes and  usually want to play the same track again after a pause.  The player seems to go to the next track automatically.
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Did you tap the repeat button twice to change it to repeat track? This will repeat the same track unless you manually skip to a different track in the list. The track will start playing automatically though once it reaches the end and restarts. If you want to have the current track stay the same but not start playing again after finishing, this is something I'll have to change. I don't know whether this should be a separate setting or the default behavior when "Automatically play next track" is unchecked in the settings dialog.
(10-20-2016, 08:16 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Did you tap the repeat button twice to change it to repeat track? This will repeat the same track unless you manually skip to a different track in the list.  The track will start playing automatically though once it reaches the end and restarts. If you want to have the current track stay the same but not start playing again after finishing, this is something I'll have to change.  I don't know whether this should be a separate setting or the default behavior when "Automatically play next track" is unchecked in the settings dialog.

Thank you , this is exactly what I wanted and would recommend that it be the default behaviour as I control the audio player with a foot pedal and rarely view the full player screen.

Thanks
John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
I've made the change so that if automatically load next song is unchecked and the repeat mode is set to track, it won't start playing the same track again once it reaches the end.
Thanks Mike,

I'm not sure though that I explained my situation clearly.

I have an mp3 file attached to my song file that has 3 tracks listed.  This mp3 recording is part of a play along system.  The three tracks are listed as :
[1] Mandolin 2
[2] Mandolin 1
[3] Both  
I normally play with track 1 selected, so the audio player plays Mandolin 2 whilst I play the first part.
When I come to repeat this, the selected track automatically goes to track 2 [Mandolin 1].
What I would like is for the selection to stay the same until I decide to practise the second part.

I hope this is clearer.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Thanks Mike, working now as requested.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
You're welcome!