• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency - help please
I just found this:

If you would like to backup&restore users data and application data to another machine it is possible. Please do perform the below steps

1. Kindly take a backup of datafs.vdi&sdcard.vdi files present in C:\Users\<logged-in-user>\.DuOS

2. Now install the same version of AMIDuOS(the Android version needs to be same ,for correct restore of data) in the other machine.

Please find the offline installers here

If you would like to restore the data of Lollipop version of AMIDuOS to Lollipop version itself, install the latest version of Lollipop Pro(2.0.6.8063)

3. Launch AMIDuOS and perform gapps update with correct version of gapps package. Refer this link for help on gapps update.

4. Once the update is completed, close AMIDuOS and replace the (datafs.vdi&sdcard.vdi) files present in C:\Users\<logged-in-user>\.DuOS with previous backed up files

5. Launch AMIDuOS and wait till the completion of initialization and optimization of apps (this may take long depending the size of the apps and data)

.DuOS folder will be hidden by default

-Team AMIDuOS

I think you might be able to give that a try. If things aren't completely stable after doing that, I would suggest generating a library backup, and then perform a fresh reinstall.

Messages In This Thread
Emergency - help please - by Alan Evans - 10-27-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Emergency - help please - by Zubersoft - 10-28-2016, 02:08 AM
RE: Emergency - help please - by Zubersoft - 10-28-2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Emergency - help please - by Alan Evans - 11-07-2016, 07:56 AM