• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MobileSheets Beta Information
I'm not sure how to post a screen shot here, but I've also found that the bottom 1/8th of the page is being cut off when using MS in anything other than full screen mode. The bottom 1/8th is just a black letterbox-type bar across the bottom. I'm a fairly new convert to Win10 from Win8.. could someone tell me how to return to fullscreen mode (the way the app launches) from windowed mode? I'm sure it's just something simple that I'm overlooking.

I've had a couple crashes too, but the app launches so impressively fast that I'm going to try it with the band in a couple days on a less critical gig. So happy to finally have this on Windows 10. Thanks from all of us for all your hard work Mike!
I'll look into the crashes and ensure they are fixed for the next update. Thanks for your support!

Mike
I'm adding support for toggling fullscreen mode with F11. This will let you enter/exit full screen mode when needed.
I can't reproduce the issue with the bottom 1/8th of the page being cut off. I may need more information in order to figure that one out.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-25-2016, 03:45 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I can't reproduce the issue with the bottom 1/8th of the page being cut off. I may need more information in order to figure that one out.

Thanks,
Mike

F11 for Fullscreen sounds like a good solution, thank you! Is there a crashlog or any other log file that I could send to you that might be helpful in diagnosing the black bars at the bottom of the screen?
Can you take a few screenshots for me so I know what it looks like?

Thanks,
Mike