• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MobileSheets Beta Information
The best way is to use a library backup file. In the Android version, go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. After you create the .msb file, transfer it over to the Windows device, and then restore that .msb file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup.
Mike, should we make separate forum thread for each bug or just write down everything we might find into one?

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
If it's a major bug that warrants additional discussion, I'd say create a new forum thread. Otherwise if you just have a collection of smaller bugs, putting them all into one would be great.

Thanks,
Mike
Yess, there it is and it looks great!!!! Thank you so much for this work. It is already much more responsive compared to the DUOS workaround. I have been playing around a bit. Filling in the tags importing a new piece is a bit different, as you write, but it works. I found a few small issues already:
Making annotations with the Surface Pro 3 pen works very well, but when saving them they seem to have dissappeared. They are there, however, only after zooming in and out a bit they become visible. I will try this in different scores to see what may be the cause.
What is the default way to go back one screen within the app? It would be nice to be able to use 'Esc' like I could in the DUOS version. I only found the arrow in the app-window after swiping from the top edge.
You did a great job Mr. Zuberman. This app will make my SP3 into the ultimate digital music stand and library!
In addition to my last reply: I spoke about a 'back' button. Of course it is there in the overlay and in the app window, but when using a keyboard, the Esc option would be very welcome. More important: when navigating through the library at a sudden moment I cannot switch between tabs anymore by clicking on them. Swiping does the job somehow, but it looks a bit odd to me to change from "Recent" to "Playlists" or "Artists" that way.
WOW!
After 30 min. use on a SurfacePro 4, I can't find a single fault. The app itself performs just like the android version. But on a tablet with an active digitizer (like the SurfacePros), the annotations function works FAR better, of course (which was the main reason I wanted a Windows version of MobileSheets).

I did not encounter the annotation savings problem noted by Barotti -- worked flawlessly on my machine.
Also tried hooking up an AirTurn pedal, and it worked fine, too.

So far, nothing but smiles from this user! Way to go, Mike!
Thanks for the feedback! I'm really happy things are working (mostly) well.
I can look into adding extra code to handle using the escape key to go back, but I'll have to ensure that I don't interfere with normal processing of the escape key (which I believe exits out of dialogs).
Thank you so much, this is some fantastic work!

Do you know if it's possible to add compatibility for the Surface Pen's eraser?
Once everything is stable and the major bugs are addressed, then I can start to work on things like that.
Thanks Mike, great Job!
W10-Version of MobileSheets is working absolutly well!
Since Version 1.6.6 I could found no Bugs so far.
Really excited to install this on my Acer R7 after using DuOS for the last year. I'm unable to select "Canada" when setting up payment in the store though, which I've never had happen before. Is this due to app sale region restrictions, or is this just an issue with the MS Store?

Carlin
I don't have a lot of knowledge about the Microsoft Store, but there certainly shouldn't be any region restrictions that I'm aware of. It says my app is available in all 242 markets, and Canada is one of those. I think you may have to contact Microsoft if you are unable to purchase... Keep me posted and I'll help however I can.

Mike
(12-22-2016, 11:29 PM)carlinlemon Wrote: Really excited to install this on my Acer R7 after using DuOS for the last year. I'm unable to select "Canada" when setting up payment in the store though, which I've never had happen before. Is this due to app sale region restrictions, or is this just an issue with the MS Store?

Carlin

UPDATE: I appear to have resolved the payment issue. I just needed to set my region settings to "Canada" in Windows, which was set to "United States". App is looking and working great so far!
I just came across a bug where I created a new setlist, added about 3 songs, exited that mode to view the songs tab, but then couldn't find the setlist I had just created. It was a longer setlist name that I typically would have used:

"Dec 27, 2016 60th Anniversary Laura Fergusson's Parents"

If I tried to re-create a setlist by the same name, it would crash the program. However, creating the setlist name "Dec 27, 2016 60th Anniversary" worked right away, but added a number in brackets to the filename, probably because the name was so similar to the longer name I was trying to create. When I looked for the shorter name, I also found the longer name in the list, indicating that it had in fact been created, but it just couldn't be viewed.

FYI. I hope this is helpful.