• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.6.6 has been submitted to the store
I just submitted version 1.6.6 to the store with the changes listed below. I also added store pages for every language except German and Italian (waiting on translations for those). Hopefully the update doesn't take too long to get approved. I will update this post once the changes are live.

MobileSheets v1.6.6
  • Fixed issues with songs failing to load in setlists
  • Added missing translations for almost all supported languages
  • The Speed render preference now works properly without showing a watermark on PDFs.
  • The sharing and export features now work.
  • If the floating toolbar is hidden, a new action item is now available in the overflow menu to toggle the filters
  • Added support on several screens to go back if the escape key is hit and no control has focus
  • Added support for launching files in Windows using MobileSheets as the target
  • Added support for tapping on an already selected group tab to go back to the list of the groups when the songs are currently visible
  • Fixed bugs with printing that could cause it to fail.
  • The annotations editor will now correctly scroll to whatever position was visible on the main screen when loaded
  • Fixed bug with restoring larger library backups that could cause the application to run out of memory
  • Fixed issue that prevented many settings from being restored from Android backups
  • Fixed bugs with changing the storage location to a new folder (and moving the library files)
  • Fixed a large number of bugs with the clear library feature
  • Fixed bug where pressing the back button could exit the application incorrectly
  • Fixed issue where resizing the window wouldn't update the hit detection areas for touch actions
  • Fixed issue with the next song bar being shown on top of scores
  • Fixed bugs with using a mouse as a pedal where some clicks would have no effect
  • The floating toolbar will now correctly hide if turned off in the settings
  • Fixed issues with not correctly handling case sensitivity in file paths
  • Changed the checkboxes on the settings screen to toggle switches
  • Fixed bug that could cause annotations not to show up after saving changes
  • Fixed crash with changing the page in the annotations editor.
  • Fixed bugs with the settings page that could cause a crash on some devices or display an incorrect screen.
  • Increased size and clarity of most of the tile images used for MobileSheets
  • Fixed bug that could cause the overflow menu not to work
  • Fixed bug with the dark theme not working correctly in the song editor. Also fixed incorrect background color for lists.
  • Fixed bug where using emojis would cause the app to crash
  • Merged changes from Android 1.6.5 and fixed a large number of crashes
thanks for all your hard work!!!
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
It's alive, just downloaded... Wink

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
Got it:-)
Using Tapatalk
I was about to post to let everyone know it was available, but you all beat me to the punch Smile
1.6.6 works much better for me, 1.6.5 was quickly crashing.

However I have a weird behaviour with the new version. There are 5 tabs in my library (newest ones, songs, setlist etc.). I can switch them by tapping on them. As soon as I select the "songs" tab I can no longer change to any other tab. This also does not change after I loaded a song.

By the way: I could not yet figure out, how to zoom into a page. Zoom gestures (as in Android) are not recognized.
Your first issue seems to be the same as one described here: http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=3703

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
Mike,
I have just updated 1.6.5 to 1.6.6. There seems to be an issue with the rendering of some PDF's.
The ones that are a native PDF don't render. The ones i have hand scanned to PDF work perfectly.
I'll put a non rendering PDF in attachment.

I do want to say, awesome job on the windows version, I couldn't be happier not having to fiddle with DUOS anymore.
My surface 3 Pro seems to like it even more Smile
1.6.5 stayed stable through 2 rehearsals and a gig, and the backup of 400+ songs went problem-free.
Again, awesome job.

Attached Files
.pdf   Gatsby.pdf (Size: 75.97 KB / Downloads: 2)
Surface 3 Pro i5
Airturn Ped
Olds Recording & Super Trombone
Thanks! Everyone has been extremely helpful in getting the bugs identified and fixed. I couldn't ask for a better community of users.

As I posted in the other thread, I can't reproduce the error you are seeing. I may need to get a .msf file from you containing the songs that won't load or a backup file if it's related to your current settings. If you reimport those files, do they still fail to load correctly?

Thanks,
Mike