• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reordering setlist
Can't reorder my set lists. The up-down arrow that can be grabbed to move in Android is not there. Long pressing and moving the song up or down is impossible to control as there seems to be on rhyme or reason as to where they end up. Moving another song scrambles the order again. I'm using an HP Envy Convertible laptop. Only work around at this point would be to backup, restore on Android tablet, reorder the set list, back it up again and restore on the laptop.
Which sort order do you have active? Manual? I definitely don't see that behavior when I drag to reorder the list. Is anyone else experiencing problems with reordering?
It looks like there is a bug related to reordering when the ascending checkbox is unchecked. If you check "Ascending" on the sort dialog, then the reorder works correctly. The descending sort order definitely looks broken as the first entry in the list doesn't move, so I'll get it fixed for the next update.
(12-16-2016, 02:06 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It looks like there is a bug related to reordering when  the ascending checkbox is unchecked. If you check "Ascending" on the sort dialog,  then the reorder works correctly.  The descending sort order definitely looks broken as the first entry in the list doesn't move, so I'll get it fixed for the next update.

I'm having this same problem on my Surface Pro 4. I've tried with the "Ascending" checked and unchecked and, no matter what I do, I can't reorder my setlist.
If you press little longer than usual on a song in the left list and drag a little off center, do you see the drag animation start? At that point, you can drag up or down to reorder the songs in the list. This has to be done in the group editor by the way - I'm assuming you already went to the setlist tab, tapped the one you wanted and select "Edit" at the top of the screen to enter the editor. If you don't see the drag animation start, then something is definitely wrong. Also, just to verify, are you using your finger for this, or are you using a mouse?
(09-23-2017, 02:10 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you press little longer than usual on a song in the left list and drag a little off center, do you see the drag animation start? At that point, you can drag up or down to reorder the songs in the list. This has to be done in the group editor by the way - I'm assuming you already went to the setlist tab, tapped the one you wanted and select "Edit" at the top of the screen to enter the editor.  If you don't see the drag animation start, then something is definitely wrong.  Also, just to verify, are you using your finger for this, or are you using a mouse?

My bad. I didn't go to "Edit". Clearly, I should've read the manual more carefully... Thank you for your prompt response!