• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going from MobileSheets to ForScore?
Hi all, I've just gotten an iPad pro to replace my Android tablet, for various reasons having nothing to do with my satisfaction with MobileSheets. 
I would rather just continue using MobileSheets, but since it isn't available for iOS I'm going to have to switch to ForScore, and I am wondering about exporting my library from MobileSheets to ForScore. I know I probably can't take my annotations with me, but I'd like to be able to take everything else without having to do it one at a time - it's a fairly large library. 

As a corollary, I do expect to keep using my Android tablet some of the time because it's smaller to carry; what's the best way to transfer stuff from ForScore to MobileSheets? (I have the paid version) 

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I remember when I was in high school and alternated between my parents' houses, and one had a mac and the other had a PC. And I could't bring my homework back and forth because word documents were basically not compatible between the two. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Sigh.

Messages In This Thread
Going from MobileSheets to ForScore? - by RecorderEmily - 12-20-2016, 04:17 AM