• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.6.6.] Backup / Restore on Android / Win 10
Are those files located inside the MobileSheets storage location on Android? If not, there is a reason I can't recreate the paths on Windows. There is no translation between the folders you've created on Android and the storage location that has to be used on Windows. The only way I can translate between the two file systems is if I know which part of the path on Android I can remove (i.e. the storage location) so that I know everything after that must be the folder structure you want to keep. If you stored files on the Android side in some folder such as /storage/emulated/0/myfiles, how am I supposed to know what folders to create on Windows inside the storage location? The only thing I can do is extract the file names and place the files in the storage location on Windows. If you did store all of the files and folders under the storage location on the Android side, and the paths were not restored on Windows, then that would be a bug I need to fix.

If you've stored all of your files on Android under one folder that isn't the MobileSheets storage location, then you should be able to turn "Let MobileSheets Manage My Files" back on, set the storage location to that one folder, then turn the "Let MobileSheets Manage My Files" setting back off. Now, if you create a library backup that contains settings, and you restore that file on Windows, it should correctly restore all of your files with the subdirectories they had on Android under the storage location.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.6.6.] Backup / Restore on Android / Win 10 - by Zubersoft - 01-24-2017, 06:27 PM