• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropping and annotations errors when importing library into windows 10
Hi Mike,

I have installed 1.6.8 this morning and re-imported my library file without a problem.
Unfortunately, the cropping problem (cropped pages no longer cropped) and thus consequently the annotations being in the wrong place still remains.

I will not be able to check the progress of new updates as I've had to send my computer in for repair regarding a screen issue.
When I get it back, I'll need to use it for rehearsals right away, thus won't have time to re-crop everything and move/re-do annotations.

Would it be of help if I were to send you the library file? It's around 320 mb so I could WeTransfer it to you, if you'd like.

Please let me know if sending you the file will help.

Many thanks!
As always,
Alan

P.S. Just to repeat the steps I've taken:
Exported last library from MSP on Android (via AmiDuOS) from Acer windows machine.
Did a fresh Windows 10 install on Acer.
Purchased Mobile Sheets (1.6.7) from Microsoft store.
Imported saved library.
Everything appears to have been imported, but cropping and annotations are missing/incorrect.
Updated MS this morning to 1.6.8
Re-imported the library file.
Determined cropping and annotations problem still remain.

(12-27-2016, 08:35 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Yes, I think that would be a good approach to take.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cropping and annotations errors when importing library into windows 10 - by Alan Evans - 12-27-2016, 10:25 PM