• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate the app in Store
If you like the app, give it 5-star rating with a nice short review in Microsoft Store. Mike did a great work porting it to Windows 10, he's fixing reported bugs/crashes ASAP and this is easiest way to help him back.

Also if you like the app, spread the word how great it is, so there are many more happy Windows 10 users.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
I did it!
But it seems I am the only one to have rated it yet, at least in the Windows Store, is that right?
I no longer have to use DuOs to simulate Android over my Windows convertible laptop!
Thanks to Mike and to the Mobilesheets team (or is it all and only him?)
At least for that it deserves a five stars!
Thanks for that! Zubersoft is a one man show, so it's just me.
There are already few ratings but you might see only the ones from your (language) version of Store. I use Czech version and I see only my rating/review but if I switch to US version, there are 4 ratings right now.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
(12-31-2016, 05:23 PM)NeoCZ Wrote: There are already few ratings but you might see only the ones from your (language) version of Store. I use Czech version and I see only my rating/review but if I switch to US version, there are 4 ratings right now.

Ok yeah that makes more sense, thanks !
(12-31-2016, 01:35 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Thanks for that!  Zubersoft is a one man show, so it's just me.

Wow then you deserve all 5 stars for yourself... great job and thanks so much