• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.6.9 regression] 1.6.7 AirTurn Pedal issue
Hello,

I'm using an AirTurn duo pedal which works well if I assign 'Next page' and  'Previous page' to pedals but not if I use 'Next page and loop at the end' and 'Previous page and loop at the beginning' (the options may be a bit different, I just translated from my localized version - e.g. french).
Thoses options worked OK on android.

Best regards.
Got a fix in place for this now - thanks!

Mike
Cool, thanks for fixing this so quickly !
Now waiting for the fix to download.
Works correctly now, thanks
Hello,

As told in the subject, doesn't work anymore in 1.6.9, even in simpliest mode 'next page' / 'previous page.

NB: The AitTurn pedal works correctly with other apps (for example pdf reader) under w10, so it's probably not a windows problem

Olivier.
Hello Olivier,

Can you double check the settings on the pedal action screen? I just tested it and it's turning pages and looping fine for me.

Thanks,
Mike
(01-16-2017, 02:52 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Olivier,

Can you double check the settings on the pedal action screen? I just tested it and it's turning pages and looping fine for me.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello Mike,

Well, that's very strange :  the only modification I've made is upgrading from 1.6.8 to 1.6.9. and ... actually the key mapping  changed (pedal1 = pause instead of 'up' as I set previously, pedal2='caps lock' instead of 'down'). So my initial settings were lost during upgrading. Not a big concern actually and now it works correctly.

Sorry and thanks for your help.
Olivier.