Poll: What version of MSP do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Latest Android 1.6.9 (Tablet)
33.33%
2 33.33%
Older Android version on purpose (Tablet)
33.33%
2 33.33%
Using or planning to use Windows 1.6.9
33.33%
2 33.33%
Emulated Android but waiting for a more stable Windows version
0%
0 0%
Emulated Android but no intention to change
0%
0 0%
I have no idea and I don`t care!
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets version
I am interested in knowing which version of the program you use (Android or Windows), and if you still use Android's version on a Windows machine (with an emulator), if you plan to switch to the Windows one ASAP, or if you are waiting on purpose for a more "experienced" version...

Thanks for your input,
Dominic
I am interested in knowing why you are interested in knowing this.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I think Windows 10 version is stable enough for everyday use. It has bugs as any other software (or as Android version has) but they're fixed usually really fast.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
I use my Android tablet on stage with latest MSP. I update manually and postpone updating when I have an important gig to avoid surprises. No plans to change that for now.
I'm testing the latest Win10 version and probably will use it occasionally on my laptop at home in future.
I'm in discussion with Mike apart from the forum about collaboration and compatibility of the Android and the Win10 version regarding folder/subfolder usage. I'm going to post the results in the forum as soon as my workflow is clarified.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(01-11-2017, 05:09 PM)sciurius Wrote: I am interested in knowing why you are interested in knowing this.
I am interested in knowing this because I understand the priorities of bug fixes and enhancements follows the majority, what is naturally justified!

Personnaly I like to follow every new update, but when it comes to work usage I need to rely on stability.
Things that use to be working in prior versions don't necessarly work or behave differently in new ones, and not every situation is reported depending on the use we make of the program!

Dominic
(01-11-2017, 11:03 PM)domgi Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 05:09 PM)sciurius Wrote: I am interested in knowing why you are interested in knowing this.
Personally I like to follow every new update, but when it comes to work usage I need to rely on stability.

This is really the answer I would have liked to be able to vote for. In other words, I typically hold back rather than update immediately. I read the update readme and see if there's something I want/need. Then I'll wait until it's been out a while and I do it on my wife's tablet first! ;-)  sshhhhhhh, don't tell her that. I will upgrade eventually but maybe not every single version.

Should also confess I also do this with EVERYTHING computer wise. I'm a reformed upgrader...having been burned regularly since my TRS-DOS & MS-DOS well into the OS/2 & Windows days.
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
(01-12-2017, 12:18 AM)DTownSMR Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 11:03 PM)domgi Wrote:
Personally I like to follow every new update, but when it comes to work usage I need to rely on stability.

This is really the answer I would have liked to be able to vote for. In other words, I typically hold back rather than update immediately. I read the update readme and see if there's something I want/need. Then I'll wait until it's been out a while and I do it on my wife's tablet first! ;-)  sshhhhhhh, don't tell her that. I will upgrade eventually but maybe not every single version.

Should also confess I also do this with EVERYTHING computer wise. I'm a reformed upgrader...having been burned regularly since my TRS-DOS & MS-DOS well into the OS/2 & Windows days.
LOL, thanks for the advice, that is very clear, wise and safe!
I am now having so much trouble with my tools for this week just because I could't wait long enough...
I know Mike is doing his best but it's my fault actually if I put myself in that situation!
Dominic