• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudge tool issues
The nudge tool has a couple of issues:

1) If two annotations are overlapping (2 separate text annotations, for instance) and only one of the annotations is selected, trying to nudge the selected annotation doesn't work. Both annotations "wiggle", but nothing is moved.

2) I use the stamp tool to insert a note (or other symbol) on a score (while zoomed in) but placement of the note or other symbol is not yet accurate, of course. With the note selected, I then try to use the nudge tool to place the note or symbol accurately where it belongs.
However, pressing any of the 4 nudge arrows now moves or rather jumps the selected note to an inadvertent position "nearby". 
It's not possible to place any stamp accurately at the moment.

At least, that's what's happening on this machine :-)
I definitely can't reproduce any of the issues you described. The nudge tool is working just fine on my Surface Pro 4 and my PC. What kind of device are you using? Is anyone else seeing these problems? I'm really not sure why you be encountering those errors... Does that only happen with annotations brought over from Android, or does it also happen with any new annotations you create?

Thanks,
Mike
(01-23-2017, 05:06 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I definitely can't reproduce any of the issues you described. The nudge tool is working just fine on my Surface Pro 4 and my PC.  What kind of device are you using? Is anyone else seeing these problems? I'm really not sure why you be encountering those errors... Does that only happen with annotations brought over from Android, or does it also happen with any new annotations you create?

Thanks,
Mike

Using an Acer Aspire Z1-621 all-in-one computer with 21.5" 10 point touch screen.
This is happening on new annotations being inserted (on 10.7.1). To be clear, this problem seems to be at it strongest with stamp annotations. Although I'm fairly certain it also has to do with annotations that are touching.
Is there anything specific I can provide to be of more help, Mike?
If you can export a song as a .msf file that I can test with that demonstrates the problem, that would be great. There is no guarantee that having your exact annotations will cause the issue though, but at the moment, I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks,
Mike
Just sent you the .msf file via support@zubersoft.com
Thanks, and hope that helps!

(01-23-2017, 11:06 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you can export a song as a .msf file that I can test with that demonstrates the problem, that would be great. There is no guarantee that having your exact annotations will cause the issue though, but at the moment, I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks,
Mike