• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets 1.7.2 submitted to the store
I've submitted another update for Windows 10 full of important fixes. See the list of changes below:

MobileSheets v1.7.2
  • Added secondary fallback approach with license caching so that more devices can run without wifi
  • Fixed issues with incorrect scrolling when viewing large pages with the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Fixed issues with loading password protected PDFs
  • Fixed issue where annotations would sometimes not be shown in the annotations editor when changing pages
  • Fixed bug with uploading backups larger than 150 MB to Dropbox
  • Pedals can now be used to scroll and change pages in the annotations editor. Other pedal actions will be ignored.
  • Rectangle annotations are now the same size on Windows as Android
  • Fixed potential drawing issues with freeform annotations
  • Fixed issue where scroll settings were not being corrected loaded out of .msf files
  • Fixed issue where deleting a song could remove a folder with files still left in it
  • Added support in annotations editor for deleting annotations with the delete key, and using ctrl+Z and ctrl+Y to undo/redo
  • Fixed issue where a pedal was allowed to incorrectly change songs in the two page display mode
  • Fixed bug where scroll speed would be incorrectly changed after exiting the pedal actions screen
  • The MIDI device selection dialog no longer shows the Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth as an output option
  • Fixed bug where importing would not correctly avoid duplicate songs
  • Fixed issue where nudging stamps would move them incorrectly
  • Fixed issue with file rename dialog not working correctly
  • Fixed bug with swapping text or chord pro files
  • Fixed reported crashes
Mike
Wow, that's great!
I can't wait to try all those improvements and fixes for my next gig!
I will enjoy those keyboard shortcuts, ability to turn pages in annotation mode and fixed problems with annotations and stamps, among other things!
It's so nice to feel we can make a difference by sharing our user experience...
Thanks Mike!

Dominic
The users who post issues on the forums and send me emails make a huge difference. I wouldn't be able to fix nearly as many issues without that, or implement features that are truly useful and needed. I'm grateful to all of you for helping make the app better.

Mike
That's give and take. The way and the speed how you handle requests and issues is absolutely outstanding.
Our reward for taking part in the forum is receiving an excellent program that matches the needs of performing musicians precisely. And it is even getting better with every new version. Thank you for a satisfying and successful collaboration.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

+1 what itsme said...

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7