• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore not working
First off, sorry- this really belongs in the Windows section, but for some weird reason, I get logged out every time I access that particular page, and can't log in- on all other pages, no problem.

Long time android user, testing the Windows version, and the backups I try to restore to the newly installed trial version (both on my desktop and a Lenovo Yoga laptop, all sporting W10/64) show up as a tiny fraction of what went in. To wit, the msb file of the backup ist over 500MB large, restore on both machines finishes after a fraction of a second (with no error warning), and while I have all the setlists present, just 8 songs (from originally 638) are transferred.

Anything I could look into? or is this just a trial limitation maybe? thanks
the MS version is the current, 1.7.2
That is a trial limitation - only 8 songs are allowed in the library. That limitation goes away once the app is purchased.
(02-03-2017, 04:31 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That is a trial limitation - only 8 songs are allowed in the library.  That limitation goes away once the app is purchased.

aha, thanks.
Delgado, you won't regret purchasing the Windows version as well!
I find it MUCH more efficient to maintain the library on the Windows laptop and transfer the latest version of the library to the (Android) tablet(s).
And the migration from Android (where you have your data now) to Windows (which potentially becomes your master version) is ridicously easy.
Ben