• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance notes in setlists
The attached screenshot shows a performance note overlaid on a tune from a setlist. I can't recall how I created it, and I can't find anything in the manual about it.

If this feature still exists, then I repeat my suggestion that notes from this box be printed when the songs of a setlist are printed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-11-2017, 02:32 AM)spencer Wrote: The attached screenshot shows a performance note overlaid on a tune from a setlist. I can't recall how I created it, and I can't find anything in the manual about it.

Open the song from a setlist. Go into edit mode by tapping the middle. Select the note icon (top left). Set type to "Setlist notes", tick "Show notes when loaded", type in a note and click OK.

Next time the song is loaded from that set list, the note will pop up.

HTH

Andy
How exactly would you want it printed? Directly on the center of the score like that? I really don't think many users would want that...
No, more like this, for example:

One Note Samba
Intro last 4 in, head, John solo, Spencer solo, head, out last 4 fading.

in other words, this format:
<Title>
<Annotation>

I posted screenshot of how it appears now on the tablet. When you tap the screen the annotation disappears.
What I propose is a plain text output that I could distribute to the band members as PDF or hard copy.
I could modify the generate song list functionality to include "SETLIST_NOTES" and "SONG NOTES" as part of the formatted output. The notes would automatically be placed on their own line. That should meet your requirements.
Excellent! I look forward to the update. While we're here, could you point me to the manual page about making those notes like in the screenshot (above)? I looked and looked.
Displaying notes for songs and setlists - pages 95 through 97