• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Sheets Pro Update now music files not playing
Hi: Set up playlist and then Mobile Sheets updated..... Well not sure if that was problem but all I get is a hiss. When I cleared one of the backing tracks and put it in again same thing. Play track in "Music Player Folder" they work. Tried in songs list same problem.
Richard
I did switch the audio player backend, as I was trying to fix some minor problems with the other one. Apparently the new one doesn't work on your device. What is the brand of your tablet and what OS version is it running?

Thanks,
Mike
(03-01-2017, 09:10 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I did switch the audio player backend, as I was trying to fix some minor problems with the other one. Apparently the new one doesn't work on your device. What is the brand of your tablet and what OS version is it running?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi: Thanks for quick response. It is a 12.2 screen and it is made by RCA model RCT 6223W97, not exactly mainstream but has really worked well with Mobile Sheets Pro, which is it's main job. It says Android Version 6.
Funny a couple of backing tracks work, ones I had just downloaded onto USB and put in MSP.
So are there particular files that don't work? How many of your songs are affected by this so far?
(03-01-2017, 12:05 PM)Zuberman Wrote: So are there particular files that don't work?  How many of your songs are affected by this so far?

I would suggest anything that was accessed by MSP before.... Though should add that I tried to put in music file again after deleting previous one and it still didn't work.... can I have older version back and then turn off updates..... for what I do all was fine I have rehersal with singers tomorrow so this was rather a shock... I have about 35 backing tracks for all. I can put music on my phone and see my charts on tablet, just means I am handling two items.
Thanks again for a great program... all will get sorted.
Richard
Getting you the older version would cause problems. Please send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com. I'll upload an installer for the latest version that reverts the changes to the media player.
(03-01-2017, 03:55 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Getting you the older version would cause problems. Please send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com. I'll upload an installer for the latest version that reverts the changes to the media player.

Thanks