• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change the fields available in the filter bar?
This is probably something so simple I'm overlooking it, but I've poked enough unsuccessfully to come and ask.  But I would like to change what fields are available from the standard filter bar.  So, for example, if I don't commonly filter on Genre, but I do commonly filter on Signature (or another field), how/where do I change which of those fields are on the bar?

Thanks!
The filter bar isn't currently configurable like that. The layout is currently statically defined in multiple files (one file per device size category - medium, large and x-large). Changing it to be dynamic requires a lot of UI and backend logic changes, along with additional changes for configuring it. That would require a sizeable amount of work. That's certainly something I can consider for the future, but at the moment, there are a large number of higher priority changes that need to be addressed.

In the meantime, you can find additional filters, such as signature, by tapping on the circle at the right side of the filter bar. This will bring up the additional filters dialog where you can make your selection.

Mike
(04-19-2017, 04:54 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The filter bar isn't currently configurable like that. The layout is currently statically defined in multiple files (one file per device size category - medium, large and x-large).  Changing it to be dynamic requires a lot of UI and backend logic changes, along with additional changes for configuring it.  That would require a sizeable amount of work.  That's certainly something I can consider for the future, but at the moment, there are a large number of higher priority changes that need to be addressed.

In the meantime, you can find additional filters, such as signature, by tapping on the circle at the right side of the filter bar. This will bring up the additional filters dialog where you can make your selection.

Mike

Okay, thanks for confirming I'm not crazy!  You have an amazing product here, and I appreciate all of the work and intelligent design you've put into it!